- Defining an HR Function strategy and guiding principles.
- Developing target operating model and HR capabilities.
- Driving business alignment and strategic focus for HR.
- Creating an actionable roadmap and clearly articulating case for change.
- Implementing the case for change (people, process, technology).
- Branding the HR function within the organization
Organizational Design & Strategy:
HR Function Strategy, Employee Engagement Strategy, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy. Recruitment Strategy, Code of Conduct. Employee Handbook.
Compensation & Benefits
Payroll Accounting, Operational & Sales Bonus Reward Program, Compensation and Benefits Audit Framework, Pay Structure, Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs.
Learning & Development
Employee Development Programs, Management Development Program, Leadership Development Program.